Wednesday 25 February 2015

Injury Woes

Firstly, I must confess that my injury is in no way dance related.

Rather embarrassingly I hurt my right foot whilst walking to work and...slipping over (epically) outside Tesco. It was so epic that people rushed to help me get up again. 


Anyway, I thought nothing of the fact that it smarted a bit for the rest of the day, thinking it would soon sort itself out.

And considering I managed to dance A LOT during GNSH, I assumed it would be fine.

But now, nearly two weeks later, I am at my desk complaining to my colleague about my hurting foot.

Dancing at GNSH, determined not to let my foot hold me back!

I dare Google anything as the inevitable 'Cancer' answer will more than likely pop up.But despite the fact that I am have no, or very little trouble dancing on it, I am taking myself off to the doctors on Friday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment