Saturday 30 October 2010

Autumn Rambles


Sunday last (i have been waiting for some pictures until i wrote this!) once again the Autumn sun was shining, and our reluctance, as students, to do any work saw us head off on an Autumn jaunt around Virginia water.

With our wellies, hats, and scarfs on we enjoyed our jaunt around the lake, even daring the cold water and crossing the cascades, which was even colder for me as i braved it bare foot due to the fact i had no wellies and didnt want to get my boots wet! I can quite honestly say it was freezing, but quite refreshing once i had feeling back in my toes!
After a refreshing walk, feeling back in my toes, the sun shining, and the spotting of an ice cream van, we decided to take advantage of the Autumn sun and treat ourselves to a 99, aptly named for something that actually costs £1.90, and put on any calories we had just burnt off!

Then off back to the warm and comfort of our homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment