Wednesday 28 March 2012

Things that annoy me most about commuters, from the point of view of a commuter

Having recently started a job in London I can now call myself a commuter. And I have discovered several things that really do annoy about commuters. Here is a ranty list for your enjoyment.

  1. People who litter on trains. This morning a guy ate a breakfast bar then threw his wrapper on the floor. He then proceeded to get rid of all the annoying supplements you get in a news paper, putting them again on the floor. Littering always annoys me but this particularly annoyed me as we were sitting next to a bin .
  2. Little wheelie suitcases and their owners. People who insist on using this form of luggage should watch what they are doing with said case! I have been taken out by many of these suitcases during my commute.
  3. People who barge past you. We are all trying to get to work, there is no need to forget manners during the morning rush. 
  4. People who do not get out the way of the door when people are trying to get on or off of a tube train. And then they get knocked over and complain...well if you had moved out of the sodding way! 
  5. People who do not give up seats for the elderly or pregnant. The other day a pregnant lady got on the tube during rush hour and no one gave up their seat.
  6. People who get to the ticket barrier and then decide to get their ticket out causing unnecessary queueing! 
That's all for now, but I have no doubt there will be a part two to follow soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment