Monday 23 March 2015

A New Week

The last Wild Times last Tuesday means from this week on, I will be dancing elsewhere.

Usually I dance every Monday and Tuesday at one of Simon Selmon's LSDS classes but the new format of his evenings means I've had to move on. Limiting his social dancing opportunities to his once a month night, Swing Time, I now have to go elsewhere for socials.

I totally understand that he has had to change his format to keep the numbers up, but replacing all the social dancing time with Balboa classes just wasn't really going to do it for me. But I look forward to his Swing Time on 11th April.

So this week I shall be at the Scolts Head dancing to the brilliant London Dance Orchestra on Tuesday and Wednesday I shall be Dalston way again at Passing Clouds - although I do go more to enjoy the music as opposed to dancing as space is tight.

Looking forward to meeting some new dancers and finding more great places to explore

No comments:

Post a Comment