Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's day- embrace it even if you are single!

So the V Day plan was to have a girlie night in with my friend, films take away and wine. But dancing at GNSH, with people from all over the world has meant I've been struck down with a cold, putting an end to that plan!

Now I'm sitting at home, with a bottle of wine and the cat, dinner in the oven in my pyjamas- not because I'm sad and alone on Valentines day, but because I'm single and happy.

Yes, I really do love being in a relationship, I like doing all the usual coupley things. But I also enjoy being single, like being able to do whatever.  So why must single people chose February the 14th every year to wallow in their singledom?! I'm happy being single for the moment, but just because its valentines day I don't suddenly break down and decide that actually, I cant survive without a man!

I say, even if you are single, embrace valentines. If you haven't got a lover to love, then love yourself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete