Friday 5 November 2010

Sealed With A Loving Kiss

When the postman comes i always get excited at the prospect of a letter from my nan and grandad or my Tesco club card vouchers (yes i know it's sad getting excited about club card vouchers!) coming through the letter box and falling onto the mat. But today the postman brought a much more exciting letter, one that feels like I've been waiting forever for, a letter from my gorgeous boyfriend!

Skype calling is amazing, and my daily Skype chats with Smokey are always a highlight of my day, but there is nothing like getting a letter from someone you love, and being able to hold and feel close to the sender, and read the words i love you. It well and truly brought the biggest smile to my face, and i have already written a reply and will go to the post office to send tomorrow.

Sealed With A Loving Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment