Friday 19 November 2010

A rather festive week

It may still be November, but the appearance of the Christmas Coca Cola advert on TV means i can now be excited about Christmas in public, whereas for the past couple of weeks I've been listening to Christmas songs secretly in my room!

So the arrival of festive spirit in our house means i have spent the week making festive cakes with lots of cinnamon and other Christmassy spices which filled the house with that lovely Christmassy smell, getting the tree and lights out of the shed ready to be put up, writing a few Christmas cards and singing Christmas songs on Skype to Smokey. And on top of this my Tesco club card vouchers arrived so I've been deciding what to spend them on (i know this is very sad but literally don't care).

The excitement doesn't end there either, as it's Jennie's 21st birthday party tomorrow! So I'll be throwing on my t-bar shoes and 20s style dress, and once again modelling that oh so fashionable 20s hairstyle Finger curls! Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment