Wednesday 13 May 2015

Happy Birthday Barts!

Last month speakeasy, Barts, in South Kensington celebrated their sixth birthday. 




Barts was the first project from Inception Group (who also own Cahoots, Mr Fogg's and Maggie's) , and is credited with putting the American speakeasy trend firmly on the map in London, being one of the first of its kind to open in London.
 



I was lucky enough to go along to the evening and help celebrate by raising a glass (more like 6!) of Moët & Chandon


The entertainment was provided by the fabulous Natty Bo who kept my guest and I swinging (I'm 99% sure that other than the band we were the only ones who were swing dancers) for the evening. 



I love the small, intimate venue, which is packed to the rafters with unique and quirky curios. I would say this is a cocktail location and not one for dancing. Nonetheless, it's a fab venue!  

Just hanging out with 'Al Capone'

No comments:

Post a Comment