Friday 29 November 2013

A hearty hello to you and welcome

Having neglected this for far too long (if there were any avid followers out there, can't apologise enough) I have decided to get back on the blogging horse as it were.

After a press dinner last night I decided I had lots of opinions I wanted to share with the world (granted I had had several glasses of wine).

But before we get bogged down in putting the world to right and sharing my day to day adventures, just a quick catch up.

Anyone who read this a while ago will have seen that I was an intern at The Lady, well now I actually work for them as a Staff Writer. Have also moved to the big smoke from my hometown of Southend. This means although I miss my Morris Minor (and of course my family) life is a tad more exciting!

So hello again and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment