Sunday 29 May 2011

Really Feeling Alive

I haven't done anything remotely 20s in ages. Yes, I've sat in my room and listened to my 20s records, but I haven't actually been to a 20s night and been absorbed in the atmosphere along with other like minded people for quite some time.

Last night however I finally got the chance to let my inner flapper out, at the Candlelight Club English Country Garden night!

We had such a ball! Having not done it in ages, I danced the Charleston even more energetically than usual (which I'm paying for today, God I ache!). The whole room, and my ears, were filled with the sound of jazz! I can honestly say i felt sooo alive in a while, my tennis dress swishing about my thighs and my glass beads flying!

We danced all night, and despite the fact the room was stifling, so we looked rather flushed, i think we looked amazing! Will post pictures as soon as I have them...Jennie and I give you permission to be aroused! Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment